Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Stay here if ye must!" The woman said. "I won't send ye into your death! It's mid winter. We're lucky it's rain rather than snow, but it's still freezing! You'll catch your death!"
"What?"
"GO INSIDE!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed and hung his head. 'I suppose I can wait to see if the rain lightens up . Thank you." He let her lead him inside.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"What's the fellow doin' now?"
"HE"S STAYING HERE!"
"Oh." The old man nodded at Elijah. "I'm George, t' station master."
"No you ain't."
"What?"
"NO YOU AIN"T!"
"I'm George."
"YOU AIN"T A STATION MASTER!"
There was a loud sound of thunder striking outside and the woman jumped. "I told ye it's dangerous. If those girls left for the moors this morning, they'll be half a day ahead of ye, anyway. Get a horse in the morning, and look for them by daylight. Sit. I'll make you some tea."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah thanked her but looked very troubled. "Why would they go to the moors though? There's nothing there and they are on foot. This is so unlike them." He sighed and covered his face.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I suppose if you was after them, they would want to get away from the village, wouldn't they?" The woman said. "What are they wanted for, anyway?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Yes but the moors is very dangerous." Elijah shook his head as he didn't want the girls to get in to trouble. "They ran away from home though there is suspicion one of them stole from their father."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The woman frowned. "Good gracious. That's a story. Did they run away because they stole?" She brought him a cup of tea.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head but thanked her for the tea. "It is possible but that wouldn't explain the other girl going with her. They were normally very nice and well behaved girls."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Well... children behave in strange ways." She said.
"What?"
"CHILDREN BEHAVE STRANGE!"
The old man nodded.
"Well, all we can do for now is pray that they found shelter for the night and be thankful its not snowing at least. We have a son with two boys living at the other end of t' village. At first light, we'll go to them and ask them to visit the villages in the neighborhood to see if they have arrived or passed through there. And we'll find you someone to guide you on the moors. It can be tricky this time of year if you don't know the area. This fog can roll in in a matter of minutes and if you don't know where you're goin'..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah became more worried as she described the moors. "God bless you for all your help. I hope we find them safe and sound."