Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked worn out from running all over town and was emotionally even worse. "H-Have you seen Alice or Anne Ward? I can't find them..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The reverend Walker sat down on the steps as well, using the bar and puffing as he did, since he was an old man. "Not since Sunday. Is anything wrong?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah couldn't tell him about Alice. He took a deep shaky breath. "They are missing. Alice ran off and Anne went to find her. I don't know where they went."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The minister looked at him and frowned. "Oh dear, they are not the type of children to worry their father like that. How long ago is this?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded weakly. "I...I know. All the more reason to worry." He shrugged. "A couple of hours ago.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Oh..." The minister looked relieved and shook his head. "Then I'm sure it's not too bad. They'll come home soon enough, no doubt. Was there an argument?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. " I don't want to get into details but.... things were said between Anne and Alice. I hope to find them soon..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The reverend nodded. "Anything I can do? Where is Ben now?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head as he had no idea what anyone could do. "I sent him to help me look for them. I think he said he was going to check with Maggie's."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The minister nodded. "Well, I'm about to pay a house visit. But I'll keep an eye out, and if I see them I'll bring them straight home." He pushed himself back up to his feet. "I'll drop by the Ward's in the afternoon. Hopefully the girls are found by then.