Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"It's alright.. I was worried that she'd -Bram! We don't hit, remember? That makes you no better than the doctor." Elijah said quickly and sighed putting a hand to his face."Go home and see your dad, Anne. Take it easy, alright? We can go look for her. I think whoever took your money has gotten away."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne stepped back when her brother hit her, but she didn't protest. She nodded and turned to leave, but turned around after a few steps. "Bram, I'm sorry for what happened..." She turned to Elijah. "But I need to talk to Elijah. In private." Her voice was trembling.
"I am a constable now and you can't tell me to do owt!" Bram shouted. "I'll tell father you didn't look after Alice and he'll be mad!
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Eiljah sighed and patted Bram's shoulder. "You are a constable in training. That means you still have a lot to learn. A big one is restraint. Now wait here for one moment..' He asked he boy, praying he'd listen before he stepped aside to speak to Anne quiet. "What is it?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Bram looked angry, and when Elijah stepped aside he stepped closer to listen.
Anne watched her brother. It was all upsetting and confusing enough without having to find a code.
"I think I know what's with Alice and I'm scared for her." She clenched her fists. She had no choice. She glanced at her eavesdropping brother. "She would have been sick in the morning and she did seem to eat for two."
"She's gonna grow fat." Bram said, super not eavesdropping. 
"Yes!" Anne shouted. She looked at Elijah desperately.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gasped in surprise. "W-what? I didn't know she was seeing anyone." Of course, it wasn't surprising the kids were secretive around their father. He shook his head. "I'm really worried for her, we need to find her."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Shhhh. Neither did I." Anne said.
"See who? Can we go catch the criminal now?" Bram whined.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah suddenly put his hands over Bram's ears as he looked at Anne. "You don't think she could have.. taken the money do you? To go to a doctor or something?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked at him with large eyes. "I.. don't know Elijah... she did seem desperate." Her heart raced. She wasn't angry with her sister. She felt sorry for her. And afraid.
Bram struggled. "Stooooop! I wanna hear!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned as he kept his hands on the boys ears even as he struggled. "We need to find her and talk to her. She is clearly in a panicking and desperate state. I'm very worried for her. "

He finally let go of Bram. "We have a new and very important task. We need to find your sister. Above all else."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"No!" Bram shouted, angry that he had been excluded. "I don't care that she's growing fat! Our money is more important! Father wants you to look for the money! He doesn't care Alice eats a lot!"