Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah gripped Bram's shoulders. He frowned as he didn't want to go after Ed at that moment. Those were cruel words and he wanted to clear his mind first. "I don't think he took your money, Bram. We should make sure no one else has been around. We can find Ed later if we need to.."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked at Elijah confused. "But you said 'e did. And father says 'e's a criminal in t' makin'," he said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"I never said he did. I said he could. But we have no proof. No one saw him in your house. And Ed isn't the best liar.." Usually he noticed Ed would be rather cocky about his wrong doing. He seemed incensed about being blamed for it. "I have to make sure before I can even try to arrest him. " He also wasn't in the market spending every penny on food so he doubtfully stole anything from them.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"But who else could it have been!?" Bram asked. Playing constable was nicer when you had someone to arrest.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Could be a roaming person in town who'd been hanging around the area. They might have snuck into your home before without you guys around. You had that one man who snuck in a few weeks back,right?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram nodded, eyes suddenly big. "You think he came back?" he asked anxiously.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't want to scare Bram but he could only shrug. "We never caught him. I don't know if he's still in town or not."

He certainly didn't know that just a few miles away the man in question was half drunk and half asleep in a bar.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram stepped a little closer to Elijah. But suddenly he shouted: "You're a mean girl!"

Anne was a little further down the street, looking around quite upset.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed then looked up at Anne. "Anne! What happened? Where is Alice?!" He wasn't trying to sound accusatory but he was worried about the woman and where they'd gone to.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne approached, pale, shaken and her eyes cast down. "She ran away," the girl muttered.
"T' doctor was mad with me because of you!" Bram shouted. He punched his sister's side.