Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed's bored mood turned vicious immediately as he heard the accusation. He was certainly used to it, but never from the shrimp before. He stood up as straight as he could to look taller than the other. "Wha? Wha's this then? Ye bloody daft? I 'aven' touched a coin from yer family. An' I 'ave no reason ta lie! So you bett'r be back'n down!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"T' constable says ye have!" Bram shouted back, puffing up as well. "An' he's gonna arrest ye and put ye in prison!"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward saw the constable was trying to catch up with Bram. Lousy scarecrow. He puffed up his chest and walked up to the boy. " 'E can' arrest me fer somethin I didn' do! An' since I didn' do it, there i'nt no proof, is there! Yer just running yer big mouth again!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram turned red. "'E's only not gonna hang ye because I begged 'im to spare yer life!"

Totally what happened.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

"Bram, please.. " He didn't want to embarrass the boy in front of his .. rival? Associate? He then spoke to the older boy. "Where have you been today, Ed?"

188 Posts
4 Threads

"Ha! If ya could arrest someone fer stealin' my da' would already be six feet und'r!" Ed shouted at Bram then glared at the constable and kept out of his reach. "None of yer business. I been just wand'rin town. I only arrived 'ere a few minutes ago. I didn' steal noth'n from this idiot!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

"I'm not an idiot! You stole money from my family! My father says you're no good and on yer way to prison!" Bram shouted.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah gently took Bram's shoulder to calm the boy. "We have to do these things in the right way. You can't just be yelling this sort of thing.. Again, he tried to address the suspect.

"You ever been inside Bram's home?"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward sneered in anger at Bram and held up his hands as if getting ready to push the boy down. "Can' arrest me for nothin, ya dunce! An' I wouldn' be talkin to me about being tak'n ta jail. At least no one in my family's been 'ung!"

He didn't get a chance to reply to Elijah as he immediately realized that was the wrong thing to say. The man's face was in shock as he grabbed Bram's shoulders. He glared at them and immediately took off to head back towards town.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram barely remembered Simon. What memories he had were surrounded with fear and stress. He tried not to think of it at all, and at home, nobody ever spoke of it, and so it was mostly forgotten. Ed's comment hardly affected him. "Catch him Elijah!" he shouted when the boy walked away.