Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah held up his hands. "Bram, why are you being rude? Will is wanting to help. I am very happy to have you both here, and I hope you can be happy. Let us not fight, alright?" He seemed in thought. "Why don't both of you grab a pillow and blanket from my linen closet. I will let you both have the bed and I'll take the sofa. Otherwise someone would have to sleep on the floor and that isn't fair." He seemed to think it over. "But I may change that if I hear arguing tonight." He didn't want to sound too serious but he also meant what he said. They were going to get along even if it killed him.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked down and muttered an apology. Will glanced at his brother, but then walked over to the closet. "We can all sleep in t' bed, if ye don't mind us takin' up space. We sleep three in one bed with father." he said. The girls shared the bed in the other room.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah almost agreed, but then shook his head. " It is alright. You kids can think of this as a treat, you have more space to sleep." He worriedly rubbed his hands together. They were like little brothers to him, but he still wasn't sure they'd be comfortable if they saw his scars since he avoided it around them as well. It would break his heart if the kids were frightened to have him so near. It would also have been too uncomfortable to try to sleep all covered up. "This wouldn't be the first or last time I slept on the sofa. I'll be perfectly alright." He smiled weakly and went to check on the stew which needed a little seasoning.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"If you insist," Will said.
Bram picked up the cat. "Can she sleep with us?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed softly. "If Diane wants too, I don't think I could stop her if I tried. Just don't force her or you may end up with a scratch. She does tend to like to sleep on the bed with me for warmth, so I imagine she will love to be with you both though." He poured some tea and looked at them. "What would you like to drink with your dinner?" He knew what they had at home, but they might like an option between water, tea, or milk.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"Tea please." Will said.
"Do you have lemonade?" asked Bram.
"Bram!" his brother hissed, giving him a stern look.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was about to reply before he was interrupted. "It is ok, Will. He asked, and I sadly do not. It was my fault for not mentioning what I had. Perhaps tomorrow i can see if I can get some in the market, or lemons to make it. I have tea, water, and milk. What would you like out of those?" He spoke patiently and became more hopeful that these hostile moments would become fewer before they returned to Ben.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"Tea" Will silently mouthed to his brother. Bram saw and turned to Elijah.
"Milk, please."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

From where the man stood, he didn't see the silent words so he didn't know the rebellion going on between brothers. "Alright, coming up." He made them both their drinks and carefully set it on the small dining table he had. He returned to get their stew and set it down. "Alright, ready to eat, boys?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram smiled victoriously at his brother, who glared. But both boys sat down at the table.
"It smells delicious." Will said.