Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Safe and Sound [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shrugged and lifted the boy and draped him over his shoulder. "Well, you're unfortunately going. When we say we are going to do something, we do it. That's what a decent person does." He started to walk to the other room to see if Will was going.

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will was putting on his jacket, shoes and hat. "What are you doing?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Bram said he wasn't coming so I picked him up." He looked over at the kid on his shoulder. "You still need to be carried?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram struggled. "I don't want to go!"
"I'll tell father." Will said.
Bram instantly stopped. "Okay, I'll go."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and put Bram down . "You'll make your father proud, and you can brag at school later how you got to take time out of class to work like an adult. Right?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram nodded. Then the boys left.

---

They returned in the afternoon. "We helped uncle Graham to catch a lot of fish!" said Bram proudly. "Especially me."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The constable clapped his hands together. "Wonderful! I knew you could do it. Such hard working young men, I'm very proud. Your father will be too! Do you want to go see him now? You can tell him all about your day." He hadn't checked on them but he was sure Ben was fine and would be happy to listen.

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will was carrying the fish lines which they would have to prepare for the next day. "Let's." He said, and as they went on their way, Bram ran back and forth, and around them.
"How was your day?" Will asked.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah kept pace with Will though he also kept an eye out on Bram who seemed wound up with energy. "Quiet. But I like quiet days. Busy days are very bad for me usually. Do you think you will have a day as good as this tomorrow?" He pulled up his collar as a cold breeze hit them and shook his head. "Perhaps it'll be warmer, though I don't think so."

70 Posts
0 Threads

"I just hope it won't rain." Will said. "It's good for the catch, but not pleasant. Bram!" he shouted, when they approached the yard. "Take it easy now! Father might be sleeping!"
But Bram already ran up the steps and burst into the cottage. "I CAUGHT A LOT OF FISH!"