Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Surprise to us All [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"I make a terrible patient, don't I?" she asked with some humor, her expression having smoothed even if there was still that overwhelmed look within her eyes. "I am sorry, Pony."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"No worse than I would be. "Pony chuckled softly and looked over at her. He took her hand in his and squeezed it. "It's alright to be stressed and upset. Just please, don't forget I'm here. Alright?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I won't, now leave the room for a moment so I can put something clean on. I won't be but a moment, and then I can eat. I am actually hungrier than I thought." It was true, but then, she had expended a lot of energy into birthing two tiny humans, so there was that.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

The red haired man held up his hand. "Say no more. I'll get your food while you change. Just call if you have any problems." He began to whistle cheerfully as he walked towards the kitchen, giving his sister her much needed privacy.

536 Posts
15 Threads

While he was out of the room, she took advantage of the clean night shirt, though she took a moment to look down at herself, namely the culprits of the mess. Good lord, she thought and shook her head, letting go of the fabric. At least the priest hadn't seen her bosoms, he'd have probably died of mortification!
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

He made sure to take his sweet time so she was well prepared before he returned to the room. It wasn't easy to carry everything in one trip but he was adaptable and clever if he said so himself. He looked still in high spirits with he returned to the room. He had a bowl of cock-a-leeky in one hand, balanced carefully on his palm with the spoon precariously balanced on the edge. In his other hand he had a dinner roll hanging in a cloth napkin that had its corners gripped in two fingers while two others were stretched around the neck of a bottle of milk. "Here, a pretty good meal if I say so myself."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Is'sat cock-o-leeky?" she asked, her mouth watering at the smell. "Oh, thank ye." As soon as the food was in her possession, she wolfed down the bread roll because she knew she would burn her mouth on the soup if she didn't eat that slowly.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Of course it is. Perfect for when you're not feeling your best." Pony smiled as he carefully put down the bowl and gave her the roll. He placed the milk at her bedside and sat carefully at the edge of the bed. "Eat up, you know you need all your strength. I hope I flavored it just right, usually you're the one who does the cooking."

536 Posts
15 Threads

As she gnashed on the roll, she listened to him talk and then took a sip of the soup. "It's good. Hmmm." She wolfed down the rest of the bread and then started in on the soup, sipping gingerly between that and the milk.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony tilted his head and took a seat by the bed. "What'll you do while the kids sleep? Want me to bring you knitting? Or do you suppose you'll sleep every chance you get?" He knew how restless she could be sometimes.