Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fa la la la la la la la la [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The silence almost worked, but then he heard something. Elijah tilted his head trying to figure it out. Footsteps. Who was walking? It wasn't someone needing something. It kept going and it was soft. They were pacing? He became concerned when he realized where it came from. Slowly, he stood and walked to the door and froze. What would he do? He had no cure for someone who was too scared to sleep. That fantasy returned and his cheeks pinked but still he knocked on the door gentle.

"Ah.. F-father Richards?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel quickly spun round when he heard Elijah's voice at the door. He knocked his toes on the foot of the bed in the process and let out a loud groan.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah jumped as he heard the groan. He opened the door feeling worried. "Are you al-" His eyes widened as he saw him and spun away. "S-sorry I shouldn't have just opened the door. I was worried when I heard foot steps then you groaned and.. I was more worried. I'm so sorry!" He covered his eyes. He didn't see anything. But his cheeks were red as he was sure he would have if he had a better look. Just the man in his own bedroom was so ... forbidden.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked on in horror as the door opened and Elijah peeked in. The man turned, but had he seen -,. "I..." Elijah in nightgown... Ack! "It's ok! I just bumped my toe." He too turned around, so that if Elijah chose to turn, he would not notice what was going on down there. Hopefully.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"I am so very sorry, still.. I wanted to check up to make sure you were alright. I feared you had trouble sleeping after what happened today." He turned slowly to see the man turned away and relaxed. He was nice to look at, so he decided he had to look elsewhere. " It was my fault I frightened you and you bumped your toe. Are you alright? I hope it isn't broken."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm alright. Don't worry." said Gabriel. Unfortunate Gabriel - even his ears and neck were red, though luckily it would be hard to see by candlelight. "I'll ..try to sleep again." He hopped under the blanket real quick. "Thank you for checking on me."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was about to say something but then the other was in bed with a flash. He blinked and nodded not certain what else to say. He decided things would be alright now. "O-okay.. goodnight. Sleep well." He gave a small wave and closed the door behind him before he headed back to bed.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel fell back, took the pillow, and pulled it over his face. Then he let out another groan.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked over towards the groan and suddenly blushed. He curled up tight on the sofa and shut his eyes. He was sure that sound would play out in his mind a lot in the future and he'd curse himself for letting it.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

The next morning, Gabriel came down, dressed, but barely rested. He knocked on the door of the sitting room.