Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fa la la la la la la la la [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

A small, guilty sense of joy swelled in him and he nodded. "It is decided then. I will sleep right here so I can keep an eye on the door so you will sleep peacefully." A smile spread upon his face and he was tempted to hop up right then to wash up so he could return and get comfortable.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel tried hard not to blush. "I'll write a note to Mrs. - so she can provide you with a wash stand in the morning. Erm... I can lend you sleeping clothes." That Gabriel wouldn't wash and sleep in afterwards.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked over and glanced up and down at Gabriel. He didn't mean to, he was just spending a second to see how it would fit and nodded. "That would be very kind of you, if you didn't mind. It is far easier to sleep in since I wouldn't dare sleep on your sofa in partial dress." He laughed slightly at the idea of the embarrassment if he'd tried.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel quickly turned around. "I'll get you something!" and he rushed out. He returned several minutes later with a blanket and pyjamas. He put the blanket on the sofa and handed the pyjama to Elijah, trying not to blush. "Here you are. Do you need anything else?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and smiled. "This is more than enough, thank you.I'm going to change, you get ready for bed and I'll see you in the morning." He patted his arm and started to walk to another room to change clothing. Even though the priest had seen him very under dressed, he didn't want to be so bold and rude to just change in his living room.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"See you in the morning." Gabriel rushed out, trying not to think of Elijah changing. At least it took his mind off the robbery.

It would still keep him up at night.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was beaming with joy at the idea he was in Gabriel's house for the night. He was staying over. It was hard not to twist it in his mind. Fantasies of the other man being too scared to sleep alone after the robber and wanting him in his room. He also felt horrible for thinking of the nice man in such a way so he quickly shot down the picture in his mind before he could let it get to him. The man's body curled up on the sofa and he shut his eyes tightly as the blanket was pulled high and he tried to force sleep upon himself.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

He couldn't sleep. Nor could he keep his thoughts under control. Or his body. He wouldn't touch himself inappropriately. All of this was bad enough. He would not. But the harder harder he tried not to think of Elijah, the more the inappropriate thoughts forced themselves on him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah found himself having trouble sleeping as well. He tried to keep any thoughts out of his mind and just focused on the darkness of the room and the warmth he found in the blanket that kept him warm. The silence was his friend and he would cling to it to keep him in an emptiness that he hoped would guide him to sleep before he couldn't help his mind wander.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel finally got up. He didn't dare to leave the room, for fear that someone would see him - and the state of his trousers. Instead, he marched up and down the room.