Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fa la la la la la la la la [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

There was clear disappointment when he moved his hand but he looked down to drink some water and get the mass down his throat. He took a moment to breathe and smiled weakly. "It.. it's ok. I'm grateful but you do not need to help me until I can find that man and get the money back." He tried to eat another bite, fighting the urge to reach out and grab his hand.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"I'm here to help people." Gabriel said, not very helpfully. Then he frowned. "I do hope we can get that money back. I'm still not sure what to tell the people..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved him off as he sipped some more water. "I will still try my best to get money elsewhere, so that you don't have nothing. I will do all I can until the money is found and the man brought to justice. I don't want you to use sleep on it."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him enamored. "Thank you, Mr. Crane. I can't thank you enough." He slowly began to eat his food.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled wanting to keep looking at that face but instead he looked down to eat. "You're welcome. I am happy I can ease your worries." He ate slowly, certain he had a lot of work to do.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel ate in silence, eyes flashing to the constable now and then. When they were done, he got up. "I should go and celebrate Mass and get on with the business..." he said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and gave a small smile. "Thank you for breakfast. I need to go as well. I am sure I am behind on work, but it was worth it to help you. "He stood and bowed. "I will see you around, Father."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel was confused but somewhat amused when Elijah bowed. He walked over. "I'm not some kind of king," he said, and he put a hand on the man's shoulder. Then he quickly withdrew it. Bad idea. He held out his hand instead, to shake Elijah's. "Thank you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "It felt right after you treated me like a guest." He chuckled and took his hand to shake it as he looked up into his handsome face. "If you need me, don't hesitate to find me. If I find out anything, I will let you know."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"I will. Thank you." He smiled. Let go of the hand, Gabriel. Let go! And still he held it.