Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Surprise to us All [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Perhaps I should just let ye do it. Besides, I hardly have room ta be leavin' my bed right now, aye?" She chuckled and hugged him back and then watched him. She wondered if he would handle it well if she ever did move on from Harold... not that she would right away, she still mourned the man deeply... but she was starting to feel lonely and in want of male company, which in turn made her feel guilty, but Pony did not need to know that. Besides, she had two children to look after now and a man simply wasn't in the cards for her at the moment, so she would simply have to wonder.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"Then the matter is settled. I'll do it and you will appreciate the wonderfulness that is your blood." Pony winked and went to wash the dishes. Though he was quick to return to her side. "Did you need anything else to drink or help getting up for anything?" He was trying to be good as he'd said after all.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She chuckled at his first comment, watched him take off for a moment and then when he returned and offered her something else, she shook her head softly. "No, I am full now. Why don't ye sit down?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony slowly sat by her side. "I can't help it. I want to keep you happy and in bed so you don't get up. You need to recover still..."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"All is well for the moment, ye rest yer feet. I don't want ya taking ill either from worrying over me." She patted his arm, then snuggled against it.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony winked. "I sell medicine. Never get sick." He hugged her close and grinned. "I'll worry more if I feel like I'm doing nothing."

536 Posts
15 Threads

She hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulder, yawning as she said, "I know, Pony. I know."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony hugged Karen and rest his head on hers. "You should get more rest. It'll help you heal and get your energy back."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Mmmm," was her only reply, for she was already nodding off and soon snoring lightly.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony chuckled lightly and let her lay down. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well." He then left her to sleep as he started to get a little cleaning done around the house. He wanted her to worry about nothing but herself and the babies.