Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Have a Heart and Donate to Me [Market, Shops and Spas]

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

[Content Warning: child abuse]

Menachem sighed as he wandered the street. He was hungry and tired and sick of trying to get someone to give him something. He was considering just taking it when he decided he'd try again. His fingers ran along his head to ruffle up his hair a bit and he made sure his jacket hung slightly askew. It already looked rough, all of him did. 

"Hey, sir. Would you have anything to give to someone without? Even the tiniest bit of help may save someone who was on the brink of being lost forever.' The man was old and looked like he could use a penny too. Funny enough, usually they were more likely to donate since they felt it was their Christian duty. 

"If not.. I completely understand. We all suffer in these dark times."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben was selective. Did they look like drunks? Then he wouldn't give them anything. If they looked like they had just suffered misfortune, he tried to do what he can. This man seemed to belong to the latter category. He looked rough, but didn't smell of alcohol. He spoke like a sober man. There was the slightest hint of something foreign in his accent. Ben dug down into his pocket and fished out a penny. "It ain't much, ser, but I've got me own to feed," he said, handing it to the young man.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem bowed taking the penny. It wasn't enough for anything. He still put on a small and nodded. "Thank you sir. I hope you and your little ones have all you need to get by. You're a godly man." He grinned trying to look grateful as he pocketed it. "May good fortune come your way." He eyed the man wondering if he had more but the guy looked pretty broke.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Thank you," said Ben. "I hope yer situation improves." He nodded and walked away.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem watched him walk and glanced around. He then started to follow the man. Sometimes even poor old goats like this man had something of value as a family heirloom. They never considered its worth as it was to never ever be sold. He wouldn't be surprised to find a piece of silverware or something if he scoped the place out. He felt tempted to whistle but had to keep quiet.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben walked on, unaware that he was being followed. He reached the yard, and entered his home.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem stared at the house. It was a piece of junk. He looked around to make sure no one noticed him and he slipped in to the back of the house to wait until it got dark so he could sneak around when people couldn't see outside.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

At last, the light of the candle inside disappeared. The ward family slept. The room with the window served both as living room and a bedroom, for in a bed in the corner slept Ben, William and Bram. The other room was left from this one, but built right behind another cottage, so that it had no windows. Anne and Alice slept in that room.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem grinned and went to the front door, he tried to open it quietly to see if it were locked, ready to find other ways if it was.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

The door was not locked. The room he entered was simple. A fireplace, a stove, a table, chairs, a wash basin, an old standing clock, and in the corner, the bed with the three sleeping people. It smelled damp. Ben snore softly. The door to the other room was closed.