Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Don't Bug Me [Market, Shops and Spas]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed wandered the market looking around with a small smile. He noticed the way others glared at him. He rolled off their looks as he didn't care. He saw a small stand full of hot pastries, they were mouth watering. He watched the woman who was running it and wandered beside it then kicked it hard to jostle just a little . He grabbed it, pretending to steady it.

"Think you need ta get it fixed, mum. " He smiled and then pointed across. "Oh you're gonna lose your buns!" The moment she turned he grabbed two and ran already stuffing his face with one as he washed to a close by alleyway.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben was at the market with Will to deliver their catch of fish. The moment he caught sight of Ed, he was on his guard. He knew that the boy was full of mischief, and he had of course heard from Elijah how the boy gave him a hard time. And indeed, he witnessed the crime. He ordered William to stay were he was. Then he followed the boy to the alley and stood at the entrance, arms folded. "Here we are. One day yer gonna land yerself in real trouble, if ye keep goin' like this, lad."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed blinked hiding the pastry behind his back. He thumbed his nose at him. "Lay off you old man. Why don't you mind your own business and get back to whatever you're doing!"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

If one of his own was talking like that, he would make sure they'd regret it. But Ben took a deep breath. "Drop t' attitude, son. Yer parents don't feed ye?"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed frowned and waved him off. "You don't know my parents? Then you don't have to bother me. I don't care what they or you think. So go jump off a pier or something."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Alright, his hands were itching. But Ben kept his calm. "Look kid. If yer hungry, ye can come to our home for a meal, and I'm sure there's more that would offer it. Ask for it. Don't steal."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward shook his head. "I didn't ask for your pity! And I ain't begging! If I want something, I'll just get it. I'm not stupid." He knew if you asked for kindness people would laugh in your face or expect something in return. You couldn't trust them and begging was the lowest. It made it look like you were incapable and a sponge.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Ye prefer I get the constable then?" Ben threatened.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward grinned. "I'll be long gone before you get back."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben stepped forward and grabbed him by the ear (or tried to).