Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Trespassing [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

It was Sunday afternoon, and although the work never really ended, Bram had decided to be religious and observe his Sunday rest, and leave all the work for sisters to do. He liked to go exploring outside of town and was near the Carrinton estate, when he spotted Ed. Although the boys sometimes argued, Ed also looked out for him, and Bram beamed and approached. “What are you doing, Ed!?”

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed looked at him in surprise and held up a finger to shush him. "I'm going to sneak around that fancy place. May be snatch something outta their place. So go on home."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram grasped. "Ye go to hell for stealin'!"

Sweets didn't count, did they?

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed rolled his eyes. "The day I see a man healing the blind or bringing the dead back to life, I'll care. If you don't want to be apart of it, go home." He started to turn and continue on.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram didn't want to be a thief. But he also didn't want Ed to think he was a coward. "I've stolen lots of things." he lied, puffing his chest out.

188 Posts
4 Threads

"Then why you trying to give me all that brimstone? " He narrowed his eyes and went back to creeping along. "I don't care if you've stolen. go back home."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Now Bram regretted what he had said. He wanted to be tough like Ed and he wanted Ed to think he was. "Ed! Let me help!" he said, following the older boy.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed looked over his shoulder and waved him off. "Lower your voice ! What if we get caught ? Your dad'll tan your hide, he will."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram stopped. Good point. When father was kind, Bram loved him. But when father was angry, Bram was terrified of him. "Oh right..."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed nodded and hurried off. "Just go home! You don't need to see the great stuff these fancy folks have."