Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Diamonds and Canvas [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She had slept through the ride back to the Pony, and had slept for a long time after she had gotten home. Money had been given to the Madame and questions asked, "Well, he was our best customer but I cant have him drugging my girls. I need to find out if this is an isolated incident or not. If not, I have no choice but to get the authorities involved." And then several days went by while she dealt with a horrible headache from the opium. After that, the day had come for her rescuer, Darius, who she actually remembered despite her poor memory, was to come paint a picture of her. In fact, if the madame happened to like the portrait, she was going to buy it.

Sonia waited in her room wearing a silk wrapper about her, her thick hair piled onto her head with damp little curls at her neck. She didn't bother to dress because Darius was to paint her nude...

When he arrived, he would be guided up to her suite and inside and be greeted by velvet covered settees and such, which ought to please him, along with tea and cakes if he wanted. She had the best room of the courtesans since she was the darling for the moment, and lots of light spilled in through diamond panes, casting her in golden light.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius looked around the place, having not seen it when he dropped her off the day previous. He eyed the room when he arrived and smiled giving a wave to the woman he'd been waiting to see again. He had a large canvas and easel under his arm and a sac full of supplies. "You are looking much better." He put down his supplies and set up but immediately sat down on a velvet settee to relax before he could begin. "I like what you're wearing. Might use it." He grinned and touched the fabric that lined his seat.

"Where would you like to do the picture? Right there?" He gestured to where she was. "You might wish to be more comfortable."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I feel much better," she said honestly, "Thank you for rescuing me. He's been banned from the establishment. Oh, I owe you for the ride..." She got up and moved with such grace that it was hard not to notice, getting more than enough out and handing it to him. "The Madame also said she would pay for your painting if it is to her liking. I am her best courtesan..." She handed him the money and then moved to where the sunlight was best, letting the wrapper pool at her feet, revealing a beautifully sculpted form.

"How do you want me to pose?" she asked, businesslike.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

He didn't need the money but was worried she'd refuse if he said anything so he merely took it and put it in his pocket. He set up the easel facing her but tilted his head. "That is if I sell it. I may love it too much." He smiled and then pulled over one of her full length mirrors so that it hit her with light. He nodded in thought. "Do you want to sit or lay down?" His eyes met hers momentarily as he tried to picture the painting he'd make in his mind.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She moved to lounge, a little bit sitting, a lot laying down, and she raised her brows, "How is this... Or do you want something else?" She raised her arms over her head like she had seen in some paintings. Honestly, the girl had the body of a goddess, curvy in all the right places but trim in the others. There was very little in the way of fat on her. She gave him a look then, like she looked at a man, bit her lip a few times to redden it, and then she said, "How is this?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked at her, turning his head then moved her elbow an inch and moved her hair to spill over her shoulder just so. He took her wrapping and looked it around her waist and down one leg. "For a hint of modesty... I think that looks good. comfortable?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Grazie," she murmured and said, "Yes." Paint me like one of your French girls. She gave a little bit of a smile and didn't seem bothered one bit.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked pleased and held up a hand. "Don't move.." he then began to paint her.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She did not move. While he painted, she murmured, "I don't remember if I ever was painted before as a child. I don't remember most of my past at all. I sometimes wonder if my mother or father ever commissioned a painting or a tintype. Maybe you can do just my face sometime and I can send it to Venice where I was born, Signore, and maybe that will get some attention and I can finally meet my parents." She sounded wistful.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged as he worked, staring at her sometimes to memorize the colors of her hair when the light came upon her or her eyes. He was very focused on his work so his voice sounded distracted though he had heard her. "Sure.. if you like my work. I can do it."