Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A New Chapter [Market, Shops, and Spas]

160 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Alias: BlackAck

"Well, thank you, Miss." Ellie answered. She assumed she was one of those that caught her interest. "Would you like me to make some tea for you?" she asked. It would help pass the time, while waiting for more deliveries.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Christine took her seat and nodded. "Certainly, make yourself a cup too. Oh, while I think about it. What sort of thing would you like to read about? I can help you starting there. I find it's easier to learn when we have a personal interest in the subject."

160 Posts
5 Threads

"In school, they taught us with fairy stories and para..para" Ellie struggled with a word half stuck on her tongue. "...the stories from the bible." she explained instead. She didn't really know what she liked to read. As Ellie walked away she kept the conversation going.

"Are there stories or books about girl 'eros? If I saw meself in the book, I might want to read it more."

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine had been petting Archimedes when she heard Ellie. She nearly slipped out of her seat. "What!? Oh, heroes!" She looked relieved and nodded. "Yes, yes, I do have some. I highly recommend something. Have you heard of Pride and Prejudice? It is a good book for you."

160 Posts
5 Threads

"No, Miss. What's it about?"

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine smiled. "Why not find out? It isn't anything too fanciful."

160 Posts
5 Threads

"Why not, Miss?"

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine tilted her head confused. "Why not what?" She then heard someone at the door. With a small roll of her eyes, Christine got up and saw it was more delivery men with clothing from the store. The woman opened to let them in and directed them to Ellie's room. "Ah your clothing has arrived! I'll go watch the tea. You can make sure everything was delivered."

160 Posts
5 Threads

It was like an exceedingly beige Christmas day for Ellie. There were a dozen or so packages of various sizes, her new wardrobe from the store, all identically wrapped in brown paper and twine. She tore into the first package: slips and stockings. Somewhat of an anti climax. The next package was her pink work dress. Ellie held the garment up to admire it briefly, before pulling it to her chest and giggling. It was hers.

There was the tearing sound of paper, the rustle of fabric. More giggling. Soon the packages were unwrapped. Delicate items like slips and stockings and the stiff corset, things that would be next to her body, went in the dresser. Dresses hung up neatly. Her two pairs of boots sitting neatly on the bottom, their immaculate toes pointing out to face the viewer.

Her open wardrobe was now a riot of colour, blue, pink, yellow, lilac, and brown to name a few. Not to mention the plainer clothes she had brought with her this morning. Ellie just stood there looking at it all.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine was silent so she could hear the opening of packages and giggles. It made her smile and she looked away at nothing , stroking Archimedes. "I think we did a good thing today." The cat just looked at her and then put his head down to nap again.

She got up and went to the kitchen and hummed quietly as she started to slice up some fruit. She then went to the door of the bedroom, trying to not get between the young woman and the moment to enjoy her space and she knocked on the door frame lately. "I have some orange slices. Eat up. Also tea is ready whenever you like I will make you a cup and bring it here if you wish to enjoy being in here longer."