Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] See the Me Inside of Me [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded though looked in thought. "Do visit her though, just so she doesn't feel like she's been abandoned."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben nodded. "Aye, but I am in doubt regarding that. They were here last Saturday, because... well, I think Tobias was at wit's end. She was miserable. But at the same time I feel that some distance is t' only way she'll come to accept her new life... and Anne comes to accept the way things are. It sounds harsh, but I think in the long run, it will make things easier..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at Ben with a frown. "Are you sure? I mean, yes it is important for her to be strong. But to take her there and then to never come and visit... especially when she is pregnant and so very sensitive and emotional. I mean.. just what if.." He couldn't find himself finishing his sentence.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben sighed. "No Elijah... I'm not sure. I ain't sure of anythin' in this... I'm just afraid that she won't bond with him or accept her new life if she keeps thinkin' of Whitby as her home..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed heavily. "Fine, but please make sure your kids write her often so she isn't forgotten and do visit her, even for just a day within a few weeks? I really worry about her emotional and mental condition in this time. It was already upsetting enough for her.'
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "We are in touch. To be honest, her letters are shorter than ours..." And she talked about the weather, and farm life. Never about how she was doing.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded slightly. "I do worry so much. Please, before the baby is born. Let one person visit her, to check on her outside of the letters?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "I'll go..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded, "if you'd like me or Maggie can help keep an eye on the children while you are away. If you need help don't hesitate to ask."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "Thank you, Elijah. I'll send the boys to you and Anne to Maggie's, though Anne's old enough to keep an eye on the boys I suppose..."