Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse

134 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'2"

She snorted, "You'll just have to trust me on this." She kind of gave an interesting look, not insulted because he truly didn't know the strange things Constance Harlowe and her friends did that might require certain services performed by lawyers. There were some cases of trespassing and petty theft, to name a few... but for interesting reasons. In fact, she was so confident that he would see what she meant soon enough, that she pulled her fan away from her face and gave him a grin and a wink, there was no other way to convey her feelings on the matter and she longed to see him smile too anyway.

And then her guard seemed to drop a little more, "We'll be there in only a few more minutes. I hope your time is genuinely grand tonight."

And she was right. He had time to respond, of course, but the carriage rolled to a stop and there was a double thump given to the roof by a solid object. She arched a brow, "Do have fun. I know I shall." And she gave a lovely smile before she stepped out since it was customary for the ladies to go first. When she was safely on the ground, assuming he followed, she would finally settle her hand upon his arm, smiling up at him. There was no facade, her guard was down.

Messages In This Thread
A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-04-2023, 03:23 PM
RE: A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-05-2023, 03:03 PM