Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere...

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

He was distracting her. While she wanted to indulge in what he was beginning to press buttons for, she wanted to tell him of her deeds before she forgot to. "I've made a list of..." she paused and was hard pressed to hide a shiver, her eyes drifting half closed like a cat doing a slow blink. She bit the side of her bottom lip and tried very hard to keep her eyes rooted to his. "I've made a list of necessary repairs to this home. I don't see why we couldn't have those repairs made while we were away. I've seen to having others hired to tend to that, a gardener to add to the garden for our kitchen so our people can eat well, and I've seen to getting new blankets for the staff who stay on. I'd say your time is more freed up than you thought," she grinned. "A happy staff is a productive staff," she recited and then chuckled, "At least that's what my mother told me. Is there anything else I could do to free more of your time up? It's been some time since you and I did something... outside of the house."

And then she paused and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "What if we went to one of the caves and take advantage of the tide..?" she slipped a hand inside of his shirt and pressed her hand to his chest. "Or perhaps the forest. Perhaps we can take a basket of food somewhere with a fine bottle of wine? Away from all this planning and a small adventure." Her eyes danced with mischeif.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Softly You Whisper, You're So Sincere... - by Claire North - 07-05-2023, 07:15 PM