Hello, guest!
or Register?

Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She snorted and shook her head, "As long as Gareth Scott is around, there is no peace for me in that regard. Chip wrapper indeed, more like... a paper sail for a sail boat for every..." she took up the fork and speared the deteriorating potato, the poor thing getting pummeled by the tines of the eating utensil. She curled her lip, "I lead him to his fortune and he couldn't leave me out of it like I asked him to. He owed me that much." She then tried to do the same to a pea, and it shot across the plate as the inner part spewed out and the skin was left behind. Pearl gazed at the pea and compared herself to it, the sadness of it showing in her face as she started to push the food around gently now.

"It's my fault it's a mess. If I could go back, I would have just... I don't know, I cannot say stayed at school... I wouldn't have met Joe... I just wish things weren't the way they are. It's hard for people to reconcile that my family is rich even though we started from very little at all. I try to tell people that my father was once a pauper, and nobody believes it for the lavish lifestyles of those in the Carrington Brood." She shook her head.

"Why does it matter that I love a working class man? He is no different from a man who has money... At least, not inwardly. He's still a man, is he not?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Attire Is a must, but so are other things - by Pearl Blacke - 06-18-2023, 01:35 AM