Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] When Life Knocks You Down, Punch Back [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She saw that look when it was taken note that the babies were there in the brothel... but if one looked around too, they would see crates, some full and some not, of things being packed by the woman herself. Husband, ugh... she hated the reminder that she was married to someone she despised worse than the actual father of the twins. She jerkily picked up some things from the piles of things she had arranged to make packing easier. She paused to look Ruth over a few times, then nodded when she actually didn't care. On the one hand, she was free to get out of this godforsaken place, on the other, she was going into another damned gilded cage lifted by a man who would always be disgusting to her.

Sonia threw another object heedlessly into a crate that was a little too full. She sighed and raked her hand through her hair. "My advice to you is to make this job work as a stepping stone to get out of this place. No matter what you do, it will be a curse over your head," she said this tiredly. "But as long as you are paying your dues, you are welcome here." She paused as one of the children began to fuss. The fact that Zecheriah had chosen the names and she couldn't even remember them made her blood boil. She picked up the one who was whimpering and began to dance around, looking frazzled now. This wasn't someone that WANTED to bring her kids to a brothel, that would probably become clear soon enough as she began to do the new mother dance and start getting overly emotional because the children liked to fuss a lot.

"You'll have to forgive me, I didn't trust anyone with the children and I have to get my belongings."

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Knocks You Down, Punch Back - by Sonia DeAngelis - 02-01-2023, 02:35 PM