Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] When Life Knocks You Down, Punch Back [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth had expected the madame to be an older woman, someone nearly beyond her 'succesful' years, who was now earning money by running the place rather than working for it. Instead, she looked in a face that could hardly be older than her own.

Taken aback, the next shock came before she could recollect herself, when she stepped into the room and her eyes were drawn to the sound of whimpering babies. Her eyebrows lowered and her mouth hung slightly open as she looked at the infants. What kind of sick individual brought her babies to a brothel?! Even Ruth was a better mother than that, and had left her babes safely in the care of her nine-year old brother.

Her eyes turned back to this Sonia Meijer and took her in suspiciously. If this was that kind of place, she'd settle for the streets or double down on blackmailing the shitty baker. "Ruth..." Fuck. "Beryl..." What was her last name again? The babes' noise distracted her. "Sorry. Beryl Ruth Silver, ma'm. Neither you nor yer husband was around when I arrived. They told me I could work until I 'ad a chance to see ye."

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Knocks You Down, Punch Back - by Ruth Longbottom - 02-01-2023, 10:00 AM