[Complete] Reporting Crime Is What I Do Best [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

The young constable behind the desk looked up. He knew exactly who it was before speaking "certainly Mr Scott, give me a moment. I will fetch the sargeant" and shortly rose from the desk and went to find his superior.

It wasn't long before he found him. Alasdair and Jamie had not long returned from patrolling the beat. Jamie was attending to a cut on lunas paw and alasdair was wiping down his overcoat with a stiff brush when the constable found him.

"Sargeant, we have a reporter from the whitby gazette. Hes here to report a possible crime. I thought you might want to handle this one incase anything gets said".

Alasdair nodded in response. "Yeah ok. Thats not a problem" he looked to Jamie "finish your husbandry and then come see me. I might need you and one of the dogs"

Alasdair raised to his feet and began walking to the main reception. He stopped and faced the constable "stay with me as a witness" he continued to walk before stopping at the front desk

"Good morning sir, I'm Sqrgeant Maclellan, what can I do you for?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporting Crime Is What I Do Best - by Alasdair Maclellan - 12-31-2022, 10:26 AM