Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Loyalty isn't Green

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem rose his brow and looked at Aslan very seriously. "No one else thought I was innocent or cared. You saved me, you did. Whether you believed in me or not, you got results and I don't forget that. So you might not accept it, but I do owe you and will one day find a way to make it up to you."

He flashed a quick smile, "Fantastic. I hope you do, you look like you could really use a break, letting go, you know? Just come talk to me and I'll help you out."

He looked away, wanting to thank Aslan but the guy already was being fantastic to him. Still he had to say it. "Thanks, I wish that was the case but don't hold your breath. I'm the black sheep that everyone wishes wasn't in the family." He looked away and waved his hand. "Ah, sorry about that. I shouldn't be airing my laundry in front of you. Thanks for letting me talk though. Seriously, um.. so what brings you here? Since you don't seem to care about drink or girls at the moment."

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-17-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 07-18-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-19-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 07-21-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-22-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 08-02-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 08-02-2022, 10:03 PM