Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Loyalty isn't Green

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem shrugged at the question as he looked around. "I mean, I was hired to do the doors. This is temporary while my leg heals, you know? A guy on one leg isn't the most intimidating. " He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and looked away.

The casualness to his situation brought out a small laugh and he brushed back his hair. "Yeah. I mean.. a woman needing a piss found me and got me out the next day. I managed to get to a doctor and he contacted my little brother. I've been staying at the farm he has, but you know.. he's got a wife and a baby. So I'm trying to get out as quick as possible. But you know, I know how lucky I am. No one knew I'd been working out there, and had she not found me, I'd still be there with no one knowing what happened." His brother had probably already thought he'd left town for some reason. "Even though I told myself i wouldn't leave until I paid you back for all you did for me." He'd now made the same promise to Anita. When he was better, that Ben person would regret what he'd done to her family.

"Ah, suit yourself. Just felt polite to offer since I have little else." He grinned a little.

Menachem shrugged. "It's work, isn't it? Look, my older brother is a barrister, my little brother could have been a lawyer but became a school teacher. And my sister is like.. a talented song writer. And that's just the ones in town." He perhaps should see Ruth, but that would be avoided as long as possible. "I've always been a disappointment to the family. And I used to not care and would do whatever for money. But I've decided maybe I should try to be more law abiding since you worked so hard to free me. So, work is work. I don't have a lot of talents, so..." He shrugged. "It's something, right?"

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-17-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 07-18-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-19-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 07-21-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 07-22-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Aslan Koç - 08-02-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Loyalty isn't Green - by Menachem Meijer - 08-02-2022, 10:03 PM