Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Where Do They All Come From?

34 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7
Alias: GreatTallywhacker

Evelyn shook her head. "That wouldn't explain why rich men would worry about their wives around handsome stable boys." She suggested without a care.

She was quiet as he spoke before looking over. "He was a good man.. to you. So it's hard to see him otherwise. And he was a brother to you all your life. Is it hard to see him the way you did before this happened?" She asked. "I have an older brother. I don't know what I'd do if it turned out he was horrible. He's so good to me. My little brother too. I'd never imagine in a million years they could hurt someone. Though Sam did say he'd break a boy's legs for hurting me." She seemed almost pleased as she said it.

"I think that's just things people say to show they care."

She nodded and walked with him to the house to get into the kitchen. "Thank you for walking with me." He didn't have to, she'd never cause her mother trouble. It could cause her to lose her job.

Messages In This Thread
Where Do They All Come From? - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Where Do They All Come From? - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-19-2022, 10:00 PM