or Register?

Look at all the Happy People
Whitby Football Club

10 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

Sam thought for a moment. "I know what you mean, I thought I was out for the game for good a few months back when I done the muscle in my leg. I thought I was going to be no use. Being in goals has its advantages but took a beating that season as I wasn't able to play for a few weeks" he thought for a moment "I want to use more local people to make items to sell for game day etc. Maybe do collectibles but we shall see" he looked to his sister "I don't spend much money but I make money aswell at sportsman's dinners and the like. Usually doing guest speaker. They tip well"

He walked on with his sister holding onto him. He was close to both his sister and his little brother. "You will find something. I know you will. Your not cold. Your an amazing beautiful woman with alot of potential" he thought for a moment "if theres anything I can do to help I will. And if I have to put money your way to help you I will aswell. Your my little sister and I only want the best for you"

He laughed a full belly laugh at his sisters comment. "And who would want to be with me? Knowing my luck the girls father will be a Scarborough football club fan and I wont get daddies approval" he said laughing his head off

Messages In This Thread
Look at all the Happy People - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-11-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-14-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-22-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-27-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-29-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 08-05-2022, 06:41 PM