Hello, guest!
or Register?

Look at all the Happy People

34 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7
Alias: GreatTallywhacker

Evelyn took his arm and held it as she walked alongside him, being far more stable having him to lean on. She gave a quiet 'thank you' before she quietly listened to her brother speak. She was surprised he'd made so much money, he could easily afford some place nice she was sure, by the time he retired. "Well, think on it and prepare before you retire, you never know. What if you were injured and had to retire early?" She'd hate for such a thing to happen to him. She was realistic though. "I am sure you will be alright though and I hope that you open the shop you want. Whitby is growing, they could use such a thing." She wasn't sure but by the time it happened and knowing a football star came from such a town could really bring in some people who were fans of his.

Evelyn was touched by his words though she didn't smile. "Most of my patients think I 'm cold. I think that's why I've not had anyone want my hand. " She looked at him and shook her head. "You don't need to worry about breaking legs. Why should find some nice woman who will cheer you on in games and support you." He was handsome and very nice and friendly. She was sure lots of women probably liked him.

Messages In This Thread
Look at all the Happy People - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-10-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-11-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-14-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-22-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-27-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-29-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 08-05-2022, 06:41 PM