or Register?

Look at all the Happy People
Whitby Football Club

10 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

Sam saw his sister struggling a little with the wet mud so he put his arm out. "Take hold of my arm evelyn, save you sliding in the mud" he was close to his little sister and if anyone was to harm her it would be him they would have to deal with.

Sam thought for a moment. "It depends i thought about going down the route of manager or training at football but that's not really me. I prefer playing" he thought for a moment "I've got a little over £1000 tucked away that I've been saving since I was about 14. I'm thinking of opening a shop, I've got my eye on one that I like not far from the house. Its got a house attached and a small store. Thinking of opening a shop for collectibles. Football cards, gameday memorabilia, team clothing like knitted scarfs etc and keep my hand in football at being a referee but we will see when the time comes. Id like to get a little more money behind me first"

Sam smiled "I've always been proud of what you've done at nursing. Your an amazing caring person" he smiled "the person who gets to call you theirs will be lucky one day to have an amazing woman like you" he smirked "but if they hurt you ill break their legs" he teased

Messages In This Thread
Look at all the Happy People - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-06-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-11-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-14-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-22-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-27-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 07-29-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Look at all the Happy People - by Sam Griffin - 08-05-2022, 06:41 PM