Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

The Shepherd and The Wolf
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She Her

I love both characters so much. I honestly think Enid could have been friends with my character Nettie Brennan who is only slightly older and came from London but followed her uncle to Whitby. She can also find friendship in Nisa who is at the moment attempting a career but has long enjoyed a secret hobby of murder, and Evelyn who is also a nurse though very low class and strange herself.

While most of my characters are catholic or agnostic, there is definitely times they could come upon Emrys, like my homeless man Francis is always willing to be used for a price, or my more vagabond like Menachem who is Jewish though not very practicing. I have my new cabby Elliot that either one could hire. I have a lot of characters so if you want to just take a look or have a role you want filled, let me know and I can see if I have someone!

Messages In This Thread
The Shepherd and The Wolf - by Thiaorin - 06-29-2022, 02:07 AM
RE: The Shepherd and The Wolf - by GreatTallywhacker - 06-29-2022, 05:04 AM
RE: The Shepherd and The Wolf - by Somniac - 06-29-2022, 07:35 AM