or Register?

[Complete] The Meaning of Home [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
The American Dwyer

7 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6' 2"
Alias: Brunou

"You sure made a good choice of name, Iris is very pretty," all he did was observe, somehow he enjoyed watching the young woman next to him as if something about her was intriguing. 

Thomas had no further interest in her however, although he found her attractive, she just had an intriguing fascination like that of a journalist curious about a news or that of an explorer discovering a ruin, it was more a fascination to understand.and not a fascination to have. He noticed her movement and thought twice if he would follow, but upon noticing the invitation he might feel comfortable to sit next to her. 

"Excuse me." And so he did, resting his hat on his own thigh. Her gaze alternated between the two beautiful views that possessed, "What made you stay here? Sorry, I didn't formulate my question right. People have come and gone from Whitby since I arrived and I've always heard the stories, like jobs, vacations, romance, new opportunities. ....Each one has their reasons and what would be yours? If it's comfortable to say."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-15-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 12:13 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-16-2022, 01:25 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Iris Carpenter - 06-16-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: The Meaning of Home - by Thomas Dwyer - 06-16-2022, 02:57 PM