Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward shrugged. "I dunno. It might not if you were careful!" He said defending his answer. He rolled his eyes at her giggling. "Yeah get an adult to help. There's some that do jewelry stuff. You can ask them how they do it, but they might just kick you out cause you're not buying nothing."

As they walked, he'd cut through dark alleys to worse and worse parts of town. Sometimes he'd turn to go down a side path and immediately stop and pull her along to go another way without a word. "It's just a private place. An abandoned hole, yeah?" It certainly wasn't anything to be proud of other than it was his own spot he'd claimed in the world.

"I haven't. But that's cause they are bastards. And you're ok." He immediately shook his head. "Oh, lay off. We just met! I don't think it works that way." But he did pinken a bit at the concept. All the other friends he had were mostly younger kids trying to learn from him. She was the first kid to give him a gift and that he went out of his way to hang out with. She wasn't like the others who would fight like dogs to get a part of anything he managed to get, not to say he wouldn't do the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? - by Edward Seymour - 06-10-2022, 05:28 AM