Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Wine Down

85 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5’5”

Lailani smiled as she thought she was beginning to like this man. Not in a romantic sort of way but In a.. well in that way that someone who wants to get to know them better. “Rings are so impractical. Not everyone will want a ring but most people would prefer a chicken” she joked in her weird nonsensical manner.. at least to most who did grasp her mind.. sometimes Lailani did not grasp her own mind. 

“Samoa is a pretty place. Ask people here and I think they will complain about the heat” she giggled with amusement at this jab she made at her own fathers people in favor of her mothers. “I find the humidity to be quiet kind to my curls” she said feeling obligated to at least act a little vain and girlish despite the expression on her eyes being a rolling cart wheel in expression to emphasize her point. 

“Soon to be married I am. But my fiancée is flexible to my persuasion which is how I like men if they are not willing to downright be agreeable” What she meant by flexible to her persuasion was up for interpretation. 

Lailani again gave the man money fully intending to pay for conversation rather then wine. She would not be carrying this stuff home after all. “What do you miss about Samoa? Is their anything you miss culturally wise? Perhaps a food your fond of?”

Lailani smiled as she thought she was beginning to like this man. Not in a romantic sort of way but In a.. well in that way that someone who wants to get to know them better. “Rings are so impractical. Not everyone will want a ring but most people would prefer a chicken” she joked in her weird nonsensical manner.. at least to most who did grasp her mind.. sometimes Lailani did not grasp her own mind. 

“Samoa is a pretty place. Ask people here and I think they will complain about the heat” she giggled with amusement at this jab she made at her own fathers people in favor of her mothers. “I find the humidity to be quiet kind to my curls” she said feeling obligated to at least act a little vain and girlish despite the expression on her eyes being a rolling cart wheel in expression to emphasize her point. 

“Soon to be married I am. But my fiancée is flexible to my persuasion which is how I like men if they are not willing to downright be agreeable” What she meant by flexible to her persuasion was up for interpretation. 

Lailani again gave the man money fully intending to pay for conversation rather then wine. She would not be carrying this stuff home after all. “What do you miss about Samoa? Is their anything you miss culturally wise? Perhaps a food your fond of?”

Messages In This Thread
Wine Down - by Ropati Fa'afili - 06-03-2022, 02:51 AM
RE: Wine Down - by Lailani MacKenzie - 06-14-2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Wine Down - by Ropati Fa'afili - 06-14-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: Wine Down - by Lailani MacKenzie - 06-14-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Wine Down - by Ropati Fa'afili - 06-14-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Wine Down - by Lailani MacKenzie - 06-14-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Wine Down - by Ropati Fa'afili - 06-20-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: Wine Down - by Lailani MacKenzie - 08-19-2022, 11:10 AM