Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Selene's Selection
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She Her

Hello! I like the characters and not sure what you are looking for but I have some ideas. But feel free to look through my huge list of characters and if anything jumps at you, you can always let me know. (I sadly do not have a plotter but always happy to answer questions and open to ideas!)

Like Somniac, I play a Carrington. Darius, now the oldest son, is a very lazy man who spends most of his time holed up in his room and loves to paint and drink. He is awkward around people and doesn't usually care. He sometimes invites someone to his room to paint if they strike his creativity. He is trying to get his father's will dismissed and get everything in the estate so he can kick out his siblings and just let his mother live there. He isn't used to anyone being kind to him, as he'd been once very attached to a man named Chris who was a monster. Having someone to annoy him or attempt a friendship even if it's just to get to the money is always a possibility.

I also play two constables if she needs help protecting her business. Elijah is my nice constable who has lived in whitby almost all of his life, so she's certainly run into him. Might have even thought him her first year or so teaching. He has some secrets, and he's been listed in the paper and a magazine with rumors of him threatening a writer or beating women, possibly being gay. He hasn't commented on any of it and hopes it doesn't get brought up, he has had plenty on his plate. The other is Wesley Roberts, he looks like a very good professional constable who was sent in from York, and he is intent on cleaning up the place. He puts a nice smile and attitude on for the rich or those he thinks he needs to impress. But he will cheat and harass anyone that he considers could be a criminal, and that's almost everyone in his book. He's slimy through and through.

I could also see Bess has a slight social life with Helen Clarke who owns a boarding house for women as a sanctuary for women and girls in need. She rarely leaves the place though, but certainly will invite her over for tea and things if Bess doesn't mind. Though she may step out once in a blue moon if tempted enough to talk with someone.

For Stephanie, I have a boy named Edward who is just a bit younger than her but he likes to bully anyone not an adult (and he will bully or rob them too if he thinks he can get away with it!). A kid from a very poor family who skips school when possible, laughs in the face of danger and constables without a care, he wants to one day grow up to be a big name criminal and have everyone scared and respecting him. He'd do anything to be someone one day but he knows it'll never happen for a kid like himself with no skills, money, or connection, unless he takes it for himself.

For both, I have Christine Pennyfeather who owns a book store. She is very flaky and lazy, but she likes making friends and sometimes gives her time to help. She is teaching a newcomer from France english and how to read, and recently got a maid that she treats almost like a little sister and is helping her with her reading. She has a lot of money she inherited and is slowly burning through it while also selling her father's treasured books quickly as she can so he can be completely forgotten. So Bess and Stephanie might have an interest in hanging out in her shop if you're ever interested.

Just let me know!

Messages In This Thread
Selene's Selection - by Selene - 05-28-2022, 06:55 PM
RE: Selene's Selection - by tomato^2 - 05-28-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: Selene's Selection - by Somniac - 05-28-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: Selene's Selection - by GreatTallywhacker - 05-29-2022, 04:10 AM
RE: Selene's Selection - by Jack - 05-29-2022, 02:22 PM