Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Was Father Brennan being smart about the storm clouds?  Or was he trying to comfort her?  In either case, it was a very good thing his hand settled over hers, or else she might have hit him.  Playfully...

"No, nothing compares to green of course, but some do come close.  Yellow, for instance.  And pink, and orange, and blue-green.  I like all colors, really, but green is definitely the best."

With her arm around Father Brennan and one of his on her shoulder, Mable felt more than safe closing her eyes as she walked and allowing herself to be guided.  Maybe if she didn't watch it coming, the hotel would stay down the block for longer.  Maybe Father Brennan would miss it all together and they'd walk all the way around Whitby.

It wasn't likely, she knew.  More than that, the sooner they both got back to their rooms, the sooner they could get changed and warm and sleep, and then it would be morning.

And it was very likely she'd be able to see Father Brennan in the morning, and even make other friends in town too.

"The sun is yellow, you know, but sometimes it looks orange and pink too.  At sun rise and sun set, if the clouds are just right.  Don't you love it when the sky is like that, Father?  When it's purple and blue but the clouds are red like fire?  I've always thought those are the prettiest sunsets.  My brother prefers the sun rise.  Which do you prefer?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Friends Close, And The Father Closer - by Mable Reynolds - 05-19-2022, 11:07 PM