Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty rolled her eyes and sipped some more water to keep herself calm so she didn't raise her voice. "Noah, yer gonna drive me to an early grave. You don't need ta apologize ta me. You've been great on the farm. We're happy having you here. Don't be scared to tell us nothin. Just be honest. Do you know how many times I've ran into trouble with officers in the states? THey don't like women walkin around getting drunk and shooting guns ta impress my fans." She snickered at the memory as she rocked the baby. "You are a hard worker and you've been good to us too. Trust us a little, alrighty?" It was true, she knew he had seen where she kept some of her money for shopping , as she'd asked him to run to the market if Uriel was busy for the day. It made her trust him more.

"You wanna take it easy? I'll even let ya suggest someone to help if you'd like it to be someone ya know."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby - by Kitty Meijer Calamity - 03-15-2022, 05:51 PM