Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

The building in question was a solid stone building that looked like it was a creation of love. Nettie looked it over as she recalled everything the constable had just told them. It did sound really too good to be true. She smiled brightly towards the two men and nodded. "It sounds perfect. And it is close to the church. I couldn't ask for better. Do you think they will let me work from here?"

Elijah mentioned briefly they would have to ask Miss Clarke. He started to the door and knocked with Nettie close behind. She lightly tapped Malachi's arm. "Are you happy with this? I might not get in, but I am really hoping so. Then again, I could change my mind after seeing the inside."

She really did hope the place would work though if it was as described. It was a lovely little building and a place just full of women would be safe. A boarding house meant she could stay long term as well. She wondered how much a room would cost in the end since she wouldn't dare ask for a cheaper one that was reserved for the girls who needed it.

The door opened and a woman with a sharp but elegant face opened and looked at them raising her brow.

"Crane, what a delight. And you are?" She looked from Malachi to Nettie.

Elijah cleared his throat nervously. "Ah, Miss Clarke, this is Father Brennan the new priest, and this is his niece, Nettie Brennan. She was hoping to stay here. I am not sure if you had any vacancies but perhaps you do and could give a small tour?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: New to Town and I've Got Things To Do - by Nettie Brennan - 02-28-2022, 02:07 PM