Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

It was time for confession when a young woman entered the church. She had double checked several times after getting off the train to make sure it was the correct St. Hilda's. She stepped into the booth but said nothing at first. It was impossible to see through the dark little screen, but she was sure he was the only one who could be on the other side.

"Yes, father, I am here to confess. But it isn't my own sin.." She leaned back against the wall and stared into the darkness. "I am confessing the sins of my uncle. A rude man who goes to a new town and doesn't invite me immediately even though it feels like months since I last saw him face to face. I have traveled so far and I have yet to find him. Please, tell me what I should tell him to do."

If it turned out she had been wrong, she'd be red in the face the rest of the day, but she was just certain it was her uncle on the other side and smiled in excitement for his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
New to Town and I've Got Things To Do [Churches, Abbey, and Schools] - by Nettie Brennan - 02-22-2022, 04:40 PM