Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius nodded, looking grateful for a strong drink and stepped over to take a glass. "Thanks, this'll work for me just fine." He said and smiled as he drank a little and squinted as he was so very used to wine, but the burn was a pleasant change. His eyes couldn't help but return to the forbidden artwork and he couldn't imagine what it was like to be surrounded by the dead. "Ah, yeah. I've found trying to work through it in art... helps." He said half heartedly. Was his so hard because he'd caused the death? He decided he didn't want to think on it any more than necessary.

He moved to look at the piece and eyed the doctor at the desk, seeming in thought. It was nice, and it reminded him a bit of his own favorite piece but of course was done by a true artist and not an amateur. "I love it, I'm sure he will too.." He finally said after a moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' - by Darius Carrington - 03-18-2022, 04:34 AM