Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Men Plow the Fields and... [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony narrowed his eyes at her reaction and simply shrugged when she stepped away. By the time she returned he'd almost finished his drink. He had really hoped the owner would have returned to take care of him.

When she yelled at him again, he blinked and sat up straight and pointed at her. "Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on. Your assumptions that I am the one in the wrong when the world is cruel to unwed mothers told me plenty. I never said a damned thing about myself other than my anger. And yes, I can certain speak shit about someone, woman or man, who doesn't hold a person in their heart for longer than a fortnight or rushes into an unpredictable wedding or even more dangerous bed. You want to call me a bad guy? I never would do such a thing and I have a right to my own opinions and ideals. And if I begged, literally begged, someone whom I watched out for and took care of for years to keep her from marrying an old pig, to not marry for a few months. To just slow down. Clearly my simple demands were too high and my opinion didn't matter. So yes. I feel betrayed and I am angry at how I've been treated. And.." he tapped the bar again," I will remind you. I didn't just say my woes for no reason. You asked! Now I want another drink if you think you can act professional for one more moment in your day. " He said sharply as he brought his glass down between them and stared at her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 07:20 PM