Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Men Plow the Fields and... [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony gave the men a disapproving look but shrugged it off. When he received a second full tankard he smiled huge and gave her a nod. "You're an angel, thanks, love." He took a small drink then glanced up at her when she asked the question. His smile faded and he looks away.

"The most common problem in the world I think, women." Yes, he was clearly speaking to a woman but so what? He had no reason to lie. If he insulted her enough she wouldn't serve him any more, and there were other places to drink. He wouldn't raise a fuss as it wasn't worth the arguing and she had a right to her opinion over a stranger's.

"They don't know loyalty or how to consider the feelings of the ones closest to them who put their lives and futures on the line to bring them happiness. Just .. " He remembered hearing about Pearl getting married or already was married? He wasn't clear but it was a slap to the face. He wasn't gone that long. Women. His slight smile deepened.

"Let me ask you an honest question. Why is it women these days can't wait til marriage any more? Or why must they marry so quick. It doesn't feel that long ago that they'd meet a man and would court and meet their families and within a couple of months or so they would marry. I mean days or weeks isn't even enough to get to know someone well enough to want to spend your life with them." He scratched his cheek idly. "Of course they could all be expectin.. wouldn't surprise me." He narrowed his eyes at nothing in particular and took another drink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Men Plow the Fields and... - by Pony McBride - 02-08-2022, 07:20 PM