Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Help Me Lock Away My Ill Gotten Gains [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius had perked up slightly when he heard the door open. He managed to look relaxed by the time Zech had arrived. Seeing his old nemesis dressed so well made him feel like he'd made the right choice. Then came the simple compliment.

...Simple for anyone else, compliments came to Darius as often as Christmas and he couldn't hide his delight. He nodded with slightly too much enthusiasm and gestured for him to sit. "You look wonderful as well. Now.. I have the paper work, I think.. that you could look at." He slapped a hand down lightly on the small stack beside him before gesturing all too casually towards the food and wine.

"I hadn't had dinner yet and didn't know how long it would take. So I had the servants just make up something so you wouldn't have to go hungry on account of me." He said as if it had been totally effortless and a last moment decision.

"Please make yourself comfortable and tell me where you'd like to begin." He looked towards him, still having gained almost no insight into how this should go or what a bad idea he had to chose this lawyer. The now oldest Carrington had the same desire to trust in someone with the most awful ability in knowing who to trust , and he was blissfully unaware that he'd learned nothing and it was this same terrible combination that caused him misery only so many years ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help Me Lock Away My Ill Gotten Gains - by Darius Carrington - 02-08-2022, 12:26 PM