Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Direct Your Problems to the Bin [Market, Shops and Spas]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley had been having a good time recently, even if he'd received a few complaints. They were for the most part from those that were used to being arrested or should have been from the start. His old friend was soft and this proved it, and when he'd returned with barely a greeting before asking him to try to not bother the one called Cockburn, or to make sure their paths didn't meet when they were both on schedule. Well... he was not the coward Elijah was.

He waited until he saw the towering bundle of aggression and stepped out into the path. "Ah constable Cockburn. It's a lovely day isn't it?" He flashed that charismatic smile that made most people fall under his spell. "It's good to see you. I was hoping I could have just a few moments of your time. It's almost near the end of your patrol isn't it? Let me walk you to the station and we can talk."

He lowered his voice so no one else could hear. "I see you went to Crane with your tail between your legs. Couldn't handle a big dog like me after being coddled by such an innocent little kitten like him? So you wanted to tell on me or something?" He glanced up to the side but kept walking and nodding with a polite smile to any one they passed.

Messages In This Thread
Direct Your Problems to the Bin [Market, Shops and Spas] - by Wesley Roberts - 02-02-2022, 08:29 AM