Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Let the surf war begin [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

80 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: His/He/Him
Height: 5'10"

Viktre nodded as he got up on the Blue Sky.  He was already hearing the other crew teasingly telling him that they would be enjoying the drink his crew bought them the next night.  Viktre challenged that back, "No, my men will be tossing up the vodka thanks to you and I will be having an amazing steak dinner thanks to Ayyen."  He teased back.

He saw his friend smiling at the conversations.  "Hey there, good job as usual on finding the location.  I guess I owe you a drink for that one."  He reached over to grab his friend's wrist in the firm shake of greeting.  "So, before you go buy my steak diner, let's make sure we have a plan on how to do this."

He stook there in the wind as they talked.  His face was red from the exposure to the ocean air and wind.  "I have the name and location to go for the ships customs warrant for clearing goods.  I'll go out first then, and then you behind me and wait with the crews and our 'ladies'." (the ships)

"I go into the port and pay the fees and get the paperwork done.  The buyer we set up before we started included the address of his office and warehouse.  I'll let him know we are here and ready to deliver our goods.  Once I have him ready to meet us with his staff to unload our holds and weigh everything, I'll come back to the ships to have you meet him and we get this going."  He paused.  "Sound about right?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Ayyen Dumac - 08-28-2021, 02:54 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Viktre Lanetio - 08-28-2021, 03:08 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Ayyen Dumac - 08-28-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Viktre Lanetio - 08-28-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Ayyen Dumac - 09-07-2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Viktre Lanetio - 09-07-2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Ayyen Dumac - 09-12-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Let the surf war begin - by Viktre Lanetio - 09-12-2021, 10:40 PM