Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

[cw:fight]

Lorn's eyes got very dark under the rim of his hat.  He put his arm around the man's shoulder as if he were an old friend.  "Well, sir, if the lady had a conversation with the gent, I figure that is her business not yours nor mine.  However, the insult, now that I do have something to say about.  The lady is my fiance, and where I come from when someone insults a man's lady, it is something that needs to be dealt with."

It had seemed he was just going to talk to the man, but then suddenly with a very strong and powerful thrust, his fist hit right in the man's diaphragm.  "I think you should be a better example to your son while talking about ladies."  He said pulling away from the man with his face stern and serious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw: fight] Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-14-2021, 02:55 PM