Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Finding a good match for the Vaughn family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

14 Posts
0 Threads

"He and the little one are jewels.  I've been working for him since he moved here about oh, three years now.  He lost his first wife and they left everything in London and bought this property to make it up quite nicely into a prosperous breeding horse property.  Then he added along to that the arena for training horses and that stable in town for people to let their animals stay or hire a carriage while in town.  He's a very future-thinking man.  Though he works much too hard for a man of his stature."  She replied with more information about the family now that Delilah was going to be working for the family.

She went into her desk and unlocked it using the key at her hip, and pulled out an envelope that she had readied for when a maid was hired.  Closing the drawer, she locked it again and brought the envelope along with a key for the cottage.  "Here are some funding for your shoes and aprons.  The key is for the cottage.  I'll show you the way."  She smiled.

"You can move your things in whenever you want.  We can get one of the grooms to set up a wagon to help you get your things all moved.  You just tell him what to do.  The main grooms are my husband and my three boys."  She explained as she indicated the kitchen back door to head out through the property.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finding a good match for the Vaughn family - by Mrs. Pearson - 09-07-2021, 08:06 PM