Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Finding a good match for the Vaughn family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

Bella nodded and indicated the basket, "I've got to get this to the pantry.  Nice to meet you, ma'am."  She headed that direction just as Mrs. Pearson returned from within the inner portion of the house.

"Mr. Vaughn is in his office.  He is looking forward to meeting you."  Mrs. Pearson had reported the information she had gathered and her recommendation for a probation hiring of the young widow.  "Come with me, please."  She smiled leading the way through the hall to the front of the house not from where Delilah had come in.  The office was filled with books and a whole two sections were on various breeds of horses and different books on caring for horses and training them.   There was another section about Texas and the United States right next to a section about England and Scotland.  He had really studied up about his work and his possible clients. 

The desk was neat but had ledgers and various stacks of letters from former clients and possibly new clients wanting either advice, gratitude, or more purchases.  Lorn wore a denim jacket and thick blue button-down shirt under it along with jeans and black boots.  His hat was hanging on the coat tree near the door along with others of the same style.  So, his white hair was clearly seen, though he did not look old enough to have white hair.  His face was young but not soft.  He worked outside most of the time, thus his outfit at the present.

When Mrs. Pearson returned to the office, Lorn stood up and moved around the side of his desk to greet Mrs. O'Conner.  Mrs. Pearson introduced them.  "Mr. Vaughn, this is Mrs. O'Conner the young lady that I mentioned to you."  She then turned to Delilah, "Mrs. O'Connor, this is my employer, Mr. Vaughn."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finding a good match for the Vaughn family - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-02-2021, 02:48 PM