Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Break From the Drama [Pavilion and Fairground]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"

Forward... Practical... Call it whatever you like, it was it was... Why not? Did the Carrington's do anything that wasn't seemingly forward and out of bounds? Negative... Why stop the expectations now? Alice, unlike the others, did not care what others thought of her and her family. She knew who she was and what she was, that was all that mattered. Alice was a confident woman, she knew what she had and she knew how to use it... She had a gift... A knack for getting what she wanted. Why not use it?

When he asked about wanting a meal, she arched her brow. Now that was forward. Chuckling, she sits back against the bench, her ankles crossing one over the other. 

"Maybe.. Unlike the rest of my family, I believe in taking it one step at a time. No need in rushing anything."

And... There it was... The million dollar smile. Her face immediately softened, her body relaxed.... She certainly did not seem so brash or haughty, she seemed... Normal. Hell, she could be normal when the situation called for it. She could be down to earth and easy going... She could be as anyone else.

Standing up, she links her arm with his. She was careful about it. She did not move too close to him, that would seemed desperate and that was the last thing that she was. Unlike her sisters, and maybe even her brothers, she was not racing to get down the aisle. She did not want to be owned by anyone... She did not like the idea of a man telling her what could she do and could not do.. That would just not do. 

"So... Tell me about you, Mr. Culpepper... I am fairly certain that you have  lived a far more interesting life than myself. My family can be quite interesting, brash and... scandalous, but I have chosen to reside abroad... Make my own way."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-25-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by [Abandoned] Alice Carrington - 07-26-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: A Break From the Drama - by Thorne Culpepper - 07-26-2021, 11:52 AM