Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] I can't help falling in love with you

338 Posts
10 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

She did not come to, though her pulse was racing, her breath was steady. She had grown warmer by touch. He would have time enough for her to be moved to the bed and examined some, perhaps, by the time there came to be a rap on the door.

A missive was left by a youth.

Quote:To whom it may concern,

My name is Miss Tobi Zimmerman and I was given word that my dearest friend has been in your household for a time and I wished to confirm or deny this with you. Rather than waste both of our time coming to you now when there are many people we have talked to already that have led to dead ends.

If she is there and I can see her, it would do my heart well to know she is alive. Her name is Miss Philippa Danes, she is dark haired and dark eyed and about the sweetest. She has been missing for a time and we have just received word of something that might bring her mind ease.

Sincerely,
Ms Tobi Zimmerman

There was an address not far from his own even, a nearby inn, room number two.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't help falling in love with you - by Philippa Danes - 08-05-2024, 01:54 AM